These kits are perfect for the easy installation at your caravan or sailing boat! They allow an easy operation of 12 VDC consumers such as light, radio, or 12 VDC pond pumps etc. If you connect a 230 VAC inverter you can also supply any electrical device just as if you were on the grid! This set is an ideal solution if you need solar power only in the evening hours or weekends, e.g. in your garden or holiday home.
All needed components included
Beautiful back contact modules with highest efficiency
High quality components, selected from the best manufacturers
Easy installation through plug & play module connectors
Suitable for mounting on roof on boats, motorhomes, caravans.
For lighting, charging of mobile phone, camera, GPS, lighting in small spaces, refrigerator, travel, TV, etc.
– 1 x Solarmodule Phaesun Sun Peak SPR 110W / 12V
– 1 x Steca Solarix MPPT 2010 charger
– 1 x Mounting system Easy Mount
– 1 x glue set Easy Bond One
– 1 x Cable for solar modules with MC4 – 5 meter
– 1 x battery cable 2x 2.5 mm2 with fuse 15A
– 1 x roof duct 1 cable entry
Can provide power daily in the summer to supply at the same time:
4 bulbs a 5 watts for 4 hours + 14 “TV for 4 hours,
Can be upgraded with extra 1 pc. 200W solar panel.