Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Battery life: Intelligent battery handling
Resin encapsulated electronics: Protects electronic components against the environment.
Color Blue (RAL 5012)
Battery voltage 12/24 / 48 V Automatic selection
Solar Charger MPPT 45A – TR – screw terminals
Solar Charger MPPT 45A – MC4 connector
Solar Charger MPPT 60A – TR – screw terminals
Solar Charger MPPT 60A – MC4 connector
Solar Charger MPPT 70A – TR – screw terminals
Solar Charger MPPT 70A – MC4 connector
Solar Charger MPPT 85A – TR – screw terminals
Solar Charger MPPT 85A – MC4 connector
Solar Charger MPPT 100A – TR – screw terminals
Solar Charger MPPT 100A – MC4 connector
• Ultra fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of shadow on the solar cells
• Output for consumption on the small models
• Battery life: Intelligent battery management when disconnected
• Automatic battery voltage recognition
• Flexible charging algorithm
• Protection Over temperature and power de-rating when the temperature is high.
Color Control GX
All Victron Energy MPPT Charge controllers are compatible with Color Control GX: The Color Control GX provides intuitive control and monitoring for all products connected to it. The list of Victron products that can be connected is endless: Inverters, Multi s, Quattro s, MPPT 150/70, BMV-600 Series, BMV-700 Series, Skylla-I, Lynx Ion and more.
VRM Online Portal
In addition to monitoring and controlling products on Color Control GX, the information is also forwarded to our free remote monitoring website: VRM online portal. To get an impression of the VRM Online Portal, visit https://vrm.victronenergy.com and use the ‘Take a Look Inside’ button. The portal is free.
Data communication port VE.Direct