Easy and fast setting of waterproof Phocos CIS charger regulator between 5-20 A, 12 / 24V
Infrared remote control regulators for Phocos CIS series. It is used for remote control and setting control. All data from the controller and control commands can be sent and received from the remote control of CIS-CU at a distance of 10 meters.
Compatible with (all CIS series):
Phocos CIS (2L)
Phocos CIS-N (2L)
Phocos CIS LED
Dimensions: 70 x 135 x 24 mm
Requires 2 x AA batteries – not included
* Solar systems subject to extreme weather conditions / environmental conditions (street lighting, navigation, etc.) have an increased risk of damage to the electronics. To ensure reliable battery control under such conditions, Phocos has developed an encapsulated charger (IP68) to prevent corrosion: CIS.
* CIS is an industrial-grade charging controller that is suitable for all practical PV applications. High quality 4-speed PWM charging is combined with amazing features such as: low voltage switch, flexible load timer functions, and a multi-LED system status display. CIS is available in two versions:
• Dual load for self-management of two loads.
• Output attenuates to save energy in lighting functions.
* CIS has no moving parts, switches or buttons. Settings such as battery type, deep discharge thresholds, timers, ect. Are taken quickly and easily via infrared remote control.
* All devices are connected to the controller with supplied wires over terminals. This feature eliminates the risk of damage from external influences (corrosion, dust, water, bugs, chemicals, physical shock) where components have electrical contact with the controller.
* The extremely compact aluminum cabinet allows for the installation of CIS inside the street lights. The CIS was developed in accordance with well-established Phocos standards incorporating the latest technology, highest quality and best possible price / performance ratio.