Battery meter, residual current indicator, voltage indication, power, consumed operating time, charge state, remaining time and power consumption in watts
Includes VE.Direct connector for connecting a Bluetooth smart dongle or for connection to a Color Control
– BMV-700: Input voltage range 9.5 – 95 V
– BMV-702: Input voltage range 9.5 – 95V, additional function Additional input for measuring another battery, monitoring of the center voltage
– BMV-702 black: Input voltage range 9.5 – 95V, additional function Additional input for measuring another battery, monitoring of the center voltage
The remaining battery capacity depends on the amount of hours worked, power, temperature, and battery age. There is a need for complex software algorithms to take into account all of these variables. Besides the basic display options, such as voltage, current and amp hours, the BMV-700 series also shows charging, timer, and power consumption in Watt.
The BMV-702 is equipped with an additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage (of an additional battery), temperature or center voltage (see below).
Easy to install
All electrical connections are for quick connection on the shunt. The shunt is connected to the screen with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); No other components necessary.
Also included is a separate front frame for a square or round display appearance; a fuse ring for the rear fastening and screws for front mounting.
Easy to program
A quick setup menu and a detailed setup menu with track texts help the user as you go through the different settings. Please refer to the manual for details.
New: Midpoint Voltage Monitoring (BMV-702 Only)
This feature, often used in industry to monitor large and expensive battery banks, has now been made available for the first time at a low price.
A battery bank consists of a string of serial cells. The center point is the voltage halfway along the string. Ideally, the center voltage would be exactly half of the total voltage. In practice, however, deviations depend on many factors, such as charging for new batteries or cells, different temperatures, internal leakage currents, capacity and much more.
Major deviation of the center voltage, indicates incorrect battery handling or a failed battery or cell. Corrective action after a midpoint voltage An alarm can prevent serious damage to an expensive battery. Please refer to the BMV manual for more information.
– Battery voltage, power, power, used amp hours and charging mode
– Programmable visual and acoustic alarm
– Programmable relay, to turn off non-critical loads or to run a generator when necessary.
– 500 Amp Quick coupling shunt and connection kit
– Shunt selection capacity of up to 10,000 amps
– VE.Direct communication port
– Saves a variety of historical events that can be used to assess usage patterns and battery health
– Wide range of input voltage: 9.5 – 95 V
– High resolution resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
– Low power consumption: 2.9 Ah per month (4 mA) @ 12V and 2.2 Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V