The Rutland 504 is a truly unique mini wind charger designed with regard to a weekend sailor in mind. The Rutland 504 is ideal for maintenance charging of batteries on board ships, less than 10m in length with battery banks up to 100Ah.
This latest model follows success with the predecessor Rutland 500 with a number of enhancements, including performance and styling. Produces 25W in 19 knots, producing up to 60W, nominally 5A @ 12V in 50 knots
Features and Benefits
• Effective Power Conversion – Rutland wind power creates greater amperage hours in real wind conditions than wind turbines equal and often larger diameters! It is then between wind shocks, our unique high-inertial generator designs maintain momentum with a flywheel effect where other devices stall. This gives rise to more free power that can be generated and stored for you.
• Rutland wind power is the lowest price per watt of power generation. Not only is the generator efficient, but the volume of production for our global customers and in-house production here at Marlec ensures that we deliver a consistent high quality at an affordable price.
• Our low-friction 3-phase generator provides a smooth and silent output. The low wind speed start means power is almost constantly produced and at least in the most typical conditions as well as be powerful higher winds.
• Rutland 504 turbines are made of computer-designed effective aerofoil blades whose tips are connected by an outer protective ring.
• No radiated interference. Complies with EEC Directive 89/336 / EEC
Rutland 504 wind turbine can be used for:
• Signed lighting
• Street lighting
• Off-grid CCTV
No radiated interference. Complies with EEC Directive 89/336 / EEC
Rotor diameter 510 cm / 0.51 m & lt; 1 meter !!!!!
Total Length: 0.439 m
Weight 5.5 kg
Shipping Size: 550x550x260mm 6Kg
Start-up Wind speed: 2.5 m / s
Voltage 12V DC
Power max 60 watts at 19.5 m / s
Produced by Marlec Eng Co Ltd